Becoming a Certified Hypnotherapist is an exciting, adventurous and rewarding career. It is a career that allows a person to help others in a deeply profound and meaningful way. I am pleased to offer the National Guild of Hypnotists Professional Hypnosis Certification course. The NGH is the largest, most respected international Hypnosis organization in the world, and offers a powerful and intensive curriculum.
This level 1 and 2, 100 hour training includes:
- History of Hypnosis
- Communication skills with clients
- How to hypnotize, deepen hypnosis and test the depth of hypnosis
- Powerful inductions and scripts for beginners to easily follow
- How to conduct sessions from beginning to end
- How to teach self hypnosis
- Some powerful waking hypnosis techniques
- Marketing skills
- Ongoing mentoring for students
- and so much more
- Three case studies must be submitted at the completion of training, as well as passing a written exam. Students may take the training over 10 straight days, or on weekends over a 10 week period. Alternate schedules can be negotiated.
- A student who has successfully completed the training will become a member of the National Guild of Hypnotists, with their first year membership paid. Benefits of membership include a yearly Conference providing continuing educational programs, a quarterly newsletter and magazine, as well as access to all the latest and greatest hypnosis techniques of our time.